Product size: 227*130*91mm
1. No water injection heating, easy to operate
2. High-definition display, easy to operate
3. Laminated energy gathering heating, higher energy efficiency, equipped with 300W function, faster heating
4.9 hours smart appointment
5. The whole machine is sealed, and the smell is not easy to disperse during operation
6. The ceramic die-casting liner is oil-free and easy to clean
7. Removable divider, food is not easy to smell
8. Hidden steam holes, open the cover to release steam, closing the cover does not damage the appearance
9. Hidden plug-in hole, closed when cleaning, not easy to seep
Everything works. Omelet + Heating +
All in Chinese, although the plug is European, not even English.
Cool lunch box for work is the most. Delivery fast heats up quickly enough. Recommend.
Accurate description. The photos are real. Operation convenient, simple. Capacity of 300 volts optimum. Ceramic practical and preparing meals, and in maintaining cleanliness. Lightweight, compact. Very beautiful design. Two modes of operation in conjunction with timer converted this lunch boxes in a careful, caring assistant. The case does not heat, cap is getting hot, gently with ceramics do not get burned. Very helpful comments from previous customers. Thank you for lunch box!
Excellent product of very good quality, the finish is excellent and easy handling. Shipping very fast with a good reservoir. It is a highly recommended product, a very professional store willing to note any questions. I encourage to buy the fiambrera is 5 star.
It’s an electric lunchbox and can cook rice
if you are considering of buying it go for it its worth buying and shipment was fast within a week i received it ...
It's very nice.
Good closure with silicone seals and does not burn even when hot. Instructions in full Chinese. I contacted them and they sent them to me in English although I didn't quite understand the operation either. I asked again and they couldn't answer me either. All in all, in case you want to know what difference there is between the modes (I have tried it with water to confirm the operation more or less. 1-Heat up-start heating up and around 8 minutes it was already boiling, but at no time to, so if you left it in the 30 min, from the 8th to the 30th minute, it's still heating up nonstop. 2-Re-heat-unlike 1, it starts to heat up and around 8 minutes it was already boiling, at that time stop heating, wait 2 min, heat up again 2 min, wait again 2 min, etc during the time you programmed it, I understand it is softer than the 1. I hope that with that explanation and instructions you will be helpful.